Thursday, June 25, 2009

The last of the NEW Pillow Cases

I wasn't kidding when I said I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! Here are the last 3 of the new pillow cases for my shop!!

Feel Free to let me know if you would like any of the other designs in this NEW "wine" color!!!! I love how it came out!!!
These ruffles make me sooo happy! They just soften up any chair, bed, or couch! love them!!!!
I have a soft spot in my heart for all things "beachy"! This pillow case would be SUPER cute in turquoise as well!!!!






8 comments:

Lynette said...

I love all the new cases you've done - and you're right - that coral would look so pretty in a blue torquoise (sp?) color - heading to your shop now!!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

LOVE all your new pillows!

Did you get my Etsy convo about which are my fav's!?

XOXO

a.love said...

SO CUTE!! I need to go shopping!

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

I'm in LOVE with that first one! I definitely have it on my list to buy one of your pillows sometime. You come up with the best designs!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love that ruffle one~ So sweet. I also love that coral one too...pretty pretty. How I wish I could sew like you!

Dawn said...

I love the ruffle one! So cute!

beachvintage.com said...

Coingratulations on these beautiful cushions. Thanks so much for visiting Beach Vintage and leaving a comment. xx

Maya said...

Oh, and you have quite some lovely pillows too. Love the small seahorse one in your etsy shop!