Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Cake Time Again.....

I am always in shock when my "baby girl" has a birthday coming up and this year is no different! We are getting ready to celebrate her 7th birthday in a few weeks, and she is beyond excited! She has picked to have her birthday party at a little girl's salon and I am sure it will be a super great time for her and her friends!

Kacey LOVES to pick out what her cake is going to look like....and then I do my best to try to make what she has requested!

I keep it a big surprise and don't show her the cake until right before her party! It has been a fun tradition!

I am NOT a baker.....but I still have fun with it!


Kacey with her cake last year! Blows my mind how big she is getting!


6th birthday cake at her Garden Tea Party

5th Birthday "Ariel Wedding Cake" at her pool party

4th Birthday I did my best to make Cinderella's Carriage.

3rd Birthday Cinderella cake.

I have a few ideas for her salon party......but she has requested....."a wedding cake, with nail polish and glitter". Good thing I have a few weeks to figure this out!

No comments: