Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have an obsession

I have a slight obsession with Lights! I love Chandeliers....Lamps........Night Lights.....I love them all! I have yet to pass by the lighting isle at Home Goods, Target, TJ Maxx, Pottery Barn, or anywhere that sells them!

My problem is....I love them all and it takes me FOREVER to decide!!!!

I recently decided to hang the Ikea Chandeliers in my kitchen over the breakfast bar. I honestly LOVE them, and the price at $39 is GREAT! But there seems to be a trend going on and I know more people that have these in their house than any other lamp! Which suddenly makes me want to post them on craigslist and start over. (although it did take me DAYS to get my husband to hang them....so I am not sure if I want to go thru that again!)

Ikea $39.99 (currently hanging in my kitchen)

SOOOOO.....I have found a few more goodies that I would love to use, in my kitchen as well as every other room, closet, bathroom, in my home!


Pottery Barn Kids $129! I LOVE them!

This Chandelier is AMAZING! I LOVE the tear drop shape crystals and at $169 from Pottery Barn Kids....I think it is a great buy!



These are cute and I think it would be great with two of these hanging over a double sing vanity for a girl's room! Pottery Barn Teen $39.



I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is on sale at Pottery Barn Teen for $99.99!!!! I wish that I had a place for this baby!!!!!! She would be mine!




Very much like the Ikea Chandelier! This is from Pottery Barn Teen for $79




I LOVE this! I feel a little bit sick because I purchased a Chandelier from Pottery Barn Teen a few years ago......and it doesn't have the crystals...and has 6 arms! It sort of drives me crazy! I have NO idea why it doesn't just have the normal 5! But I don't have the heart to tell my husband I want to switch it out!

I seriously need to find a new obsession! This one stresses me out way too much!!!!

xoxo

7 comments:

DustyLu said...

I love them all. Lighting is so important..and its one of my favorites too. ~lulu

Dreams of Perfection said...

I know exactly how you feel. I have been hoarding chandeliers. I even have chandelier table lamps. They are so beautiful though.

###### said...

great picks though...

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

I got a cute chandelier for my daughter's apt. from Urban Outfitters in the clearance area. It was marked $1.99 from $49! I almost ran from the store thinking they would reconsider! It is not as pretty as these lovelies that you have posted...maybe if we get tired of it...
~Nancy

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

Girl, you're preaching to the choir here...

I'm OB-SESS-ED with chandeliers.

Can't get enough. I want to hang them EVERYWHERE.....I just don't have the checkbook that supports my costly obsession...

so i sit. and drool. and yearn. and dream.

Fun post!

xoxoxo

Jen said...

Wow, I never thought to look at pottery barn teen or kids, the prices are cheaper and their are some really cute ones! I'm going to head on over to their websight right now, that last one might look great over my cream dining room table..

ASHLEY said...

I'm putting a chandelier in my closet!!!