Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!!!!!

Every year I try to plant something on Earth Day to get my kids excited about it! I usually go with the tiny little packs of seeds, but they NEVER grow and my kids have decided that I have no idea what I am doing! (which MAY or MAY NOT be true!)


SO.....this year we decided to buy an actual plant to put in a pot!







I went for the cheap plastic container and fully intend on covering the plant tomorrow with a plastic bag and spray painting the outside of the pot in either white, light yellow, or blue! (decided that I should probably lay off the spray paint on Earth Day!)

We also bought some little kits with seeds for the kids to try out again! This time they came with the dirt, and all the directions, so if they don't grow I am NOT going to be blamed!




(did not buy enough dirt.....so I will be secretly going out there tonight to raise the plant and fill in more dirt!)

Hope you all had a wonderful day!!!!!!

xoxo

No comments: