Monday, August 22, 2011

Back To School


I am slightly in shock that I have kids in school....so this post is blowing my mind!

Kacey started 1st Grade today and she was beyond excited! She got the teacher that we had wanted, a few buddies in her class, and she is super ready! She is such a hard worker that I know she will do great!

Collin started his first day of VPK this morning as well! (see, big day for me!) He has never really liked preschool and would much rather be attached to my hip, but he did GREAT! He has several of his buddies in his class so he was actually really excited! WAHOO!!!

THE TOOTHLESS 1ST GRADER!!!!!!!!

THUMBS UP TO THE PRESCHOOLER!!!!!

I managed to hold it together today and was just proud of my kids! They are super ready for this....and I know they will do great!
xoxo


No comments: