Monday, August 15, 2011

Lucky Number 7


My baby girl turned 7 almost 3 weeks ago...and I am still in shock! How on earth did this happen?!

She decided she wanted to have a Princess party this year....so I jumped at the chance of having her party outside of our home. With a trip the following week.....I was not looking forward to doing it here!

Such a sweet, toothless girl!



She brought 3 of her fave dolls to enjoy the party! ha!

The "before pic" of most of the girls.

The Glam Team working on Kacey. A little much, but she was sooo excited!

The "after pic" of most of the girls all glammed up.

They did the runway.....learned new dances......played games......and had a great time! Kacey was beyond excited about it!



I stayed up almost all night making her cake. She had requested a "turquoise wedding cake w pink and yellow cake inside....and lots of flowers".



I would say it was a success!

Turning 7 looks like a lot of fun! I am so happy Kacey has made some really great friends!

Only my child would choose the Olive Garden for her birthday dinner. :) At least it is a step up from her choice last year...Subway!

I am sooo proud of my little 7 year old!
xoxo

No comments: