Sunday, May 30, 2010

Time for a Change

I have had a vision of how I want our bedroom to look for years. The problem is that my vision includes way to many styles....and I just can't make the move.


I don't know why, I just can't decide on how to begin!

I am looking at tons of magazines tonight while we watch a "guys movie" that Chad has picked and hopefully will find some more inspiring photos/ideas.


Here is what I am working with as of now......
I LOVE this style of room! It just screams vacation!!!!! (coastal living)
This bedroom is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I love the colors, style, and the comfort of it! I am just not sure if I want it to be this style....or a more relaxed white/off white combo. (coastal living)
This is the color combo that I currently have in my bedroom......but it just doesn't match the rest of my home. That might not be a big deal, but my bedroom is right off of my living room so I feel annoyed that it doesn't match!
Although, this picture is pretty darn amazing! (coastal living)
This is a lot more formal, but I still love it! I am having a hard time combining my need for comfort and fancy! (decor pad)

We just got rid of our bed frame so that I could make a fabric headboard. I LOVE THEM!!!!! But now that I am ready to make one....I am wondering if it is too formal for me?! (decor pad)

LOVE this one too! (pottery barn)
This is why I am having such a hard time!
I want fancy, comfy, beachy, relaxed, all at the same time!
xoxo

1 comment:

Sharlotte said...

I love the pictures you posted...looks like you do have a common thread...white/off white. What color is your living room? Could you take the white and incorporate the colors used in your other room as accents? That might make you feel like the rooms are connected.

I love all the fluffy, comfy beds. Looks incredibly inviting. And of course, the casualness of the sea prints, fabrics, and shells complete the feeling. Please keep us posted on what you decide!
Sharlotte