Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Projects

We sat around this weekend and made a list of things we wanted to do this summer! The whole family! It was so much fun, until I realized that we had better get started on all of these projects, activities, trips, and meals!

One of my top priorities is to get alllll of the many pictures that I have in frames and on the walls!
I have wanted to hang them up the stairs for years, and just haven't committed to it (I am sensing a serious commitment issue with decorating here!). We have stairs leading up to our guest room/Sa-Sea Boutique office and the kid's playroom! I envision having all of the fun family pictures from our extended family leading up to the space!

This picture from Tori And Dean's old house is exactly what I want!

This project is starting today!!!!!


xoxo

No comments: