Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Little Cowboy

I have a little cowboy on my hands!

Actually, I have a little skateboarding, beach loving, soccer playing boy that LOVES his cowboy boots!!

He is 3 1/2 and I get to spend EVERY day with him!

He picks out his clothes (even on this photo shoot I let him go to town w his outfit).

He would rather play sports than play with any toy at all!

He LOVES the movie Toy Story (1, 2 and 3)

His FAVORITE colors are Green and Orange

He is VERY fast and could outrun anyone on his soccer team

He would rather just hang out alone than play with someone that isn't nice to him

He claims that he is going to marry his sister and move into the house across the street from us so that we don't miss him too much.

He is super excited about starting preschool next year for two half days....but he keeps asking me if I am going to miss him too much while he is there

He learned how to swim on his own at the age of 2 and is a total fish

He is a VERY good temper and just goes with the flow

When the music comes on...he generally drops to the ground to break dance

He is not a very big eater........but will destroy our whole family when it comes to eating popcorn!

He has all of my husband's best qualities

He wears his cowboy boots at least once a day! (even on the hottest day in Florida!)

He is the happiest little guy I know, and I couldn't be more proud of him!

and

THIS LITTLE GUY KNOWS HOW TO ROCK THE CAMERA!!!!!


Maria with Snidershots said that he posed himself like this! ha!



I seriously wish that I could pull off a picture like this!




Those bright blue eyes and bleach blond hair are VERY hard to say no to!


This picture just makes me smile! Maria always captures moments that really allow me to go right back and FEEL the happiness!

These pictures will ALWAYS be looked at with the best of memories of the coolest 3 1/2 year old I know!

xoxo

No comments: