Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Lovin

We are loving every single min of this summer!

We have been on more family "adventures" than ever before, and I absolutely love it!

Our father's day plans of kayaking were postponed due to the stomach flu, until this past weekend. WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great workout, we got to see lots of beautiful fish below, had snacks out on the ocean, took breaks on the beach to play in the sand, and just enjoyed each other's company!

I am DEF in the market to buy a set of kayaks! I can see us going out every couple of weekends on them and just making great memories!



Chad LOVED his father's day celebration!
Collin was BEYOND excited that we got his two favorite colors, green and orange!
The boys boat! (st. pete bridge in the background!)
Kacey LOVED it! She is a total water girl!
I don't think I have ever had an arm workout like this!
Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful summer weather!!!!
xoxo





1 comment:

ASHLEY said...

I love these pics :) Looks like fun!!! You will have to give me the info!