Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away...

I know that I shouldn't complain about the rain we have had this week......because my family in Virginia has been dealing with snow. BUT........I am SOOOO ready to get our porch and yard in order that I just can't wait!

We are getting some new trees and bushes for our backyard...and this is VERY exciting for me!

We live in a cookie cutter neighborhood and the thought of feeling like my backyard is OUR little oasis makes me very excited!!!!!!!

This is our back porch currently. I love it.....but Love how the picture below feels a little better! (might be their view of the water......and not of the neighbors backyard. :)
I might be making my spring/summer porch project a little bigger than I had originally planned.



We had thought about screening the porch in.....but the idea of one more thing for the dog to destroy just annoys me! The little railing does look so nice though........

Hope you are staying out of the rain and enjoying all that Spring has to offer!

xoxo

No comments: