Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend....and Strawberry Sangria Recipe

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Weekend!
We had a fun filled weekend full of Soccer, Egg Hunts, Egg dying, Chocolate, and the Beach. It was exactly how I had hoped it would all turn out! Gotta love it when that happens!


We had a fun time coloring eggs!


I did not have vinegar....so we had to wait a while for them to get bright. And waiting isn't as much fun without silly faces.



Note to Self: Do not punch out holes until after reading directions!





Hmm....can you tell which ones Collin did?! This little guy is all things sports!


The Easter Bunny Came!!!!!!!!!!


The kids were super excited about the tennis gear!


Why oh why do I always get chocolate for them!



My Easter Basket.....Strawberry Sangria! MMMMM!

We packed coolers after our Egg hunt....and went to the beach with some great friends!

Such a wonderful way to spend Easter in Florida!




Love this little girl! She is a TOTAL water girl!

Both kids were swimming before they were 3, and I don't think they have stopped since!





Collin was super excited that there were actually waves this time!


We had a great time!

And I probably should mention that I am waiting for my lucky day......I was pooped on.....on the forehead.....while drinking sangria and talking to my friend, Ashley. Yup.....no biggie! I hear it is good luck! :)




BEST STRAWBERRY SANGRIA RECIPE.....

1/2 CUP SUGAR

8 MINT LEAVES

2 (750-MILL) BOTTLES OF DRY WHITE WINE

4 CUPS SLICED STRAWBERRIES

1/4 CUP OF BRANDY

STIR....AND REFRIGERATE FOR AT LEAST TWO HOURS.


ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!


xoxo

























































































2 comments:

ASHLEY said...

I finished off the sangria for you Monday :) It was so much fun!

Shannon said...

Looks and sounds like a great weekend!