Friday, November 4, 2011

Easy Lace Knee Socks Tutorial

One of my favorite blogs Dear Lizzy did a tutorial yesterday on Knee High Socks. I have wanted these for a year now....and have just been waiting for the weather to get cool again. (I live in Florida.....if I wait for it to get COLD....I will be waiting till maybe January)



Supplies that I used on my first pair....
Knee High Socks
Lace
Wooden Buttons

I ruffled the lace prior to sewing them onto the socks......then sewed it around the edge. The buttons were sewed on by hand which is never fun.....but turned out great!!!!!!


I also have the supplies to make a few other varieties....and I can't wait to try them out. I also made a few pairs for my daughter and I know she will be excited!


I am SUPER happy with the final product!!!!!!!

Hope you have an amazing weekend! We will be celebrating my little man's 5th birthday ALL weekend, which should be a great time!

xoxo

No comments: