Monday, April 6, 2009

Sneak Peek....and Extended Sale!!!!!

I had a VERY busy weekend!!!! My sewing machine BROKE on the weekend that I had more orders than ever before....but LUCKILY while mine is in the "sewing machine hospital" I am able to borrow a friend's!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!!!

I have decided that since I don't have many new pictures because I spent almost ZERO time on the computer this weekend...I would show a little sneak peek as to what I am hoping to add tonight!!




I also have GREAT NEWS!!! I am going to EXTEND the SALE!!!!!! BUY TWO PILLOWS GET ONE FOR FREE!!!!!!

I have received a few emails of special requests or for me to add items, so I wanted to make sure that EVERYONE was able to get their pillows ordered at such a great deal!!!



I also received NUMEROUS orders from readers who found out about my etsy shop from Life In The Fun Lane!! I was sooo excited to see that she had added my pillows to a Poll! LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog and all of her amazing ideas!!! I seriously have a list of things I need to make/do from her tutorials! (headboard, kitchen redo, beautiful sign with music sheets, etc. etc)



Back to the sewing machine!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Adorable pillow Katie!! Good luck with all your orders! Glad to hear you are soo busy with your Etsy shoppe...!!

Holly and Sean said...

Tha is just precioius Katie!!! I hope your sewing machine is on the mend lol.