Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The countdown has started..

I LOVE counting down the days until Christmas, my birthday, the kids birthdays, and basically anything that is going to be a great day! My mom brought this Halloween advent calender back from her trip to Maine and we are SOOOO excited! Kacey has been in charge of counting down the days every morning and is having a blast with it.
I had planned on putting a little candy treat in each pocket....BUT with 2 dogs and 2 kids who are all at eye level of this sign....I decided I would keep them in my secret stash and pass them out daily. :)
I found this really cute pack of cards last year at Home Goods and in my usual fashion....I didn't mail them out. So I found them in my halloween box and decided to frame them.
Hope your house is spooking up nicely.
xoxo

2 comments:

a.love said...

nothing says halloween like a spider covered star fish!!!

###### said...

its time for me to start shopping.