Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wine Party







I am actually new to the whole "wine scene". (Late bloomer here) I am a fan of white wine as of now....but would LOVE to enjoy red wine as well. I know it is a strange goal....but I just like sipping a glass of wine!


It doesn't matter if I am hanging out with the girls, having dinner, or just watching my kids at the playground (not really), I like to ENJOY a glass of wine.


I have been wanting to have a wine party for a while now...and I think fall is the perfect time/season for it.


I was just checking out Pottery Barn...did you know that they offer "suggestions" on how to decorate and throw themed parties?! Well....THEY DO!


Check it out HERE

5 comments:

Queen B. said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GOSH.........I WINE BASKET........NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.
TOO COOL.

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

so in love. i love wine - i love these pics - and i'm definitely going to use the wine tasting party idea from PB!

xoxo

a.love said...

wine is my favorite!!! the hus and i just had a wine party in the backyard!!
get the friends together, have everyone bring a bottle and an appetizer that pairs with it!! you can go around sipping and eating. food totally changes the wine you drink. you might even find a red you like without having to buy an entire bottle!!
check our our party: christanp.com/blog

Unknown said...

I'm definitely a wine lover over here :) Nothing better than a wine party...and you've got some great inspirations pics here!!!

:) T

Kasey said...

i bet you didn't realize WINE is my middle name did ya?!
xo