Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lil Frankie and Lil Mummy!




I just had to write another post today and spread the word that I just added two new little goodies to my etsy shop!


They are actually my new little crushes! My sister made them and I have ordered 2 sets of them to give to Kacey's teachers and some friends so that I can fill them with Halloween goodies! Maybe a starbucks gift card to purchase a Pumpkin Spiced Latte as well! (I mean....Mom's can suck up to teachers too...right?!)


I am SOOO excited about these that I wanted to share them with you all! Go check them out!




I am working on getting her to open up an etsy shop as well!




3 comments:

Lori said...

those are SO cute!!! how fun for the kiddies to use on halloween...thanks so much for stopping over to visit me...i saw your pillow's on Ele's blog, and popped over to look at your etsy shop...your pillows are just gorgeous, i esp love the ones with the ruffle detail!!!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Have a sweet day!

tara said...

Those are adorable Katie!! love them, tell your sister she is good!