Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HOLD THIS...

I went on a fun date with some friends and their kiddos today and stopped off at a few stores! I am in SERIOUS need of some new spring clothes!

Here is the jacket that is on HOLD at Forever 21 for me! Yes, I had to put it on HOLD because their system broke down and no purchases could be made for an hour!

Most people might take that as a sign to just put the clothes back and walk away......NOT me!
I am heading back as soon as Collin is up from his nap! Sometimes you just have days where a nice new jacket makes you feel better!

8 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

too cute, Katie!

DustyLu said...

I agree! Love it! worth the trip back! ~lulu

###### said...

i agree...love that jacket girl.

Maria Snider said...

You are so crazy:) LOVE this jacket!!!

tara said...

I agree a good jacket always makes me feel pretty!! hope you got it!

ASHLEY said...

I heart forever 21..

Dreams of Perfection said...

I would've done the same thing. That jacket is too cute!

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

That is SO cute!