Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

In just two short weeks my little girl is having her 6th Birthday Party, and she is BEYOND excited!!!!!!!!!

She has planned and picked out EVERYTHING!!!!!

The last detail that she wanted was to convince us to let her get her ears pierced BEFORE her birthday party so that she could show them to all of her friends! We decided to take her to get them done.....thinking she would chicken out! (because I DID chicken out when I got mine done! I even convinced my mom to get a 2nd hold JUST so that I could watch what it was like. She got them done......and I ran out of the store! ha!)

She was SO excited.......UNTIL they pierced them!!!!!!

She was still very brave, but did mention a few times, "That was NOT just a pinch, that REALLY hurt!"

She did immediately cheer up when they showed her how beautiful the little pink diamond flowers that she picked out looked!
This little girl is VERY proud of her new earrings! She even said, "I just feel like I am 6 years old already!"
Afterwards we went to the cookie store to celebrate!
Collin announced, "Man, I thought you were going to run out of that store screaming! That looked like it hurt!"
Too cute!
In just two weeks my baby girl will be having a really BIG girl birthday party.......and in 3 weeks I will be the proud mom of a 6 year old!
Where on earth did the time go?!?!
xoxo

2 comments:

ASHLEY said...

these pics are great!!! she is so big now!!! I'm not ready for mine to grow up!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

what fun!! My daughter knows she will have to be 13 before she gets her ears pierced. What a fun mom you are!!! xoxo