Thursday, July 15, 2010

Family

Family is the most important thing to me, and I get sooo sad at how fast my babies are growing up!

I am thankful EVERY day that I have so many amazing pictures to look at of my family over the years! I tell Maria all the time that she has the ability to freeze a moment of our lives so that I will be able to revisit whenever I need to!

As I get ready to celebrate another year older for Kacey and send her off to Kindergarten in just a few weeks....I find myself NEEDING to look back at pictures of the past 6 years! Just to hold onto her as my baby girl for a bit longer!

I am SOOO thankful for Maria's amazing talent of capturing each stage!


Check out Maria's blog today to see more from our shoot!

I am off to CONTINUE working on party goodies, packaging up orders to ship out, and keeping the kids busy!
xoxo,

1 comment:

###### said...

love the pics...beautiful family.