Thursday, August 26, 2010

J.Crew Love

I have a serious Love/Can't find anything I love relationship with J.Crew.

I frequently check out their sales, and this is the BEST time for shopping sales when you life in Florida! Our "winter" doesn't start for another 3 -4 months....so we can snatch up all of the summer sales and get a little more use out of them!

Today I kind of feel like I hit the jackpot!!!!!


Studded Emilie Moccasins $49.99


Stripe Cotton Popover $29.99 LOVE THIS!!!!


Solid Schuyler Dress $39.99 (super cute for an upcoming wedding in S.Carolina that we are going to!)

Redwood Misfit Chino Shorts $19.99 LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gingham Schoolboy Blazer $59.99

Dot Chiffon Betsy Wrap Cami $59.99

Cascade ruffle Dress $49

I think it is safe to say that right now I have a serious LOVE for J.Crew! I also LOVE all of their fall styles that they just added......but since I can't even think about super cute leather boots and tweed blazers when it is 90 degrees outside, I will stick to their summer sale!

xoxo

2 comments:

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

Great.....now I am heading over to J Crew. My husband is not going to be too thrilled with you! :)

ASHLEY said...

love it all! let's go shopping!