Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Gift that Keeps Giving...

I have a problem.....I have a hard time checking out at the grocery store without buying at least one magazine! It doesn't matter if I go to an isle without any magazines....I still wonder over and pick one up "just to take a peek".

I have no problem dishing out $5 to $10 on a few magazines......reading them while I wait in the pick up line to get Kacey from school.....and then they sit on my coffee table.

BUT ALL OF THAT HAS CHANGED IN 2011!!!!!!!!!!

I now have the Nook Color......and not only do I get to run my shop while on the go.....but I also have super cheap subscriptions to my favorite magazines! AND THEY JUST AUTOMATICALLY GET DOWNLOADED INTO MY NOOK!!!!!!!!!!

I now love Mondays because Us Weekly is just magically there when I wake up!



Thank you NookColor for saving my coffee table from collecting new magazines weekly.......and for making Mondays a little easier to deal with!

xoxo

1 comment:

Jasmine Atiyeh said...

You are making me want one!!!!