Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Master Project

I have spent the entire year sick.....but after a trip to the Dr's I am hoping that I am on the mend!

As I mentioned before, we purchased a fabric headboard from Ballard Designs just before Christmas.....AND IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have drawn pictures..........stayed up at night planning it all out............and after this weekend my room will look close to this picture. MY DREAM MASTER BEDROOM!



Too bad I didn't get the room all set BEFORE getting sick! I think being sick in my new room....with my new NookColor.......and my new SUPER SOFT and cozy blanket the kids got me for Christmas....would have been just a little nicer! :)

xoxo

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy to hear you;re feeling better. Hugs Katherine

Free Art Printables said...

It's a gorgeous bedroom!

Kat said...

Swoon! That bedroom is gorgeous. I would be super excited too. My master bedroom is a total disaster.