Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day

This was a SUPER weekend filled with family, friends and tons of fun!

My hubby and I hardly ever go on dates! We just kind of feel like after we put our kids to bed at 7:30, we have a date night EVERY night.....so when the weekend comes and we think about going out for dinner we just would rather bring the kids along with us.

We did go on a date this friday, for sushi, and it was nice.
I just love spending time with Chad, no matter where we go!


Totally forgot to take my driving glasses off. ha!


This guy has been my valentine for 13 years! And that makes me feel old....and super lucky!


Our Valentines breakfast was pink pancakes! They were surprisingly VERY good!

Hope your Valentines day is full of love.....pink and red hearts.....chocolate.....wine.....and spent with your favorites!

xoxo

No comments: