Monday, February 28, 2011

thank you...thank you!

Thank you so much for the help with my redecorating process! I received great emails and comments on ideas for our living/dining room!

I found some great pictures that I LOVE and have been spray painting away ALL weekend! I love seeing a plan come together!!!!!!!!

Pictures of my room to come! (we also are having our tv mounted over the dresser that I purchased off of craigslist and refinished! busy busy!)



love the white with pops of color! Looks so relaxing and inviting!

Excuse the Christmas tree....but I love the pops of red and blue! Great way to tie in my fave color with my red farm table!

xoxo

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see it all done!

###### said...

i had to look at those kids to see if this was your space...LOL.