Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger

I have the most talented friends! My fab friend, Ashley from Lemon and Lavender sent over a Stylish Blogger award to me, and I think it is super fun! I LOVE Ashley's style and all of the amazing work that she does! She is a girl that appreciates good wine, espresso, style, her family, and her friends.....how could you go wrong with a friend like that?!

These stir sticks are too cute! I mean.....you have to continue to Sip...and Repeat if your stir stick is telling you to!


Here are 7 Random facts about me....
1-I don't LOVE food.....but I could seriously eat Sushi EVERY single night of the week!
2-I am a total homebody, and have always been that way!
3-I have lived in my home for almost 4 years and I do not feel as though any room is "finished"
4-I could go to TJ Maxx on a daily basis and never get sick of looking around
5-I actually enjoy running, alone.
6-I am pretty sure I have an obsession with my NookColor.....and I am okay with it
7-I dream of living in a house ON the beach.....in a small town......and owning a turquoise bike with a basket (what.....a girl can dream!)


enjoy!
xoxo

1 comment:

ASHLEY said...

aww thanks! I want to live on the beach too!