Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thank you Pinterest for Feeding My Family

I am not a chef....and I honestly don't really enjoy food enough to spend a lot of time on it. I would be just as happy having a sandwich or pasta every single night of the week. This was a great plan.....until I had a family that requires meals.

I have found some super easy and fast recipes on Pinterest and here are a few that I have made....loved....and will make again! We are generally up at the fields involved in some sport or running 5 nights a week, so fast and easy is key for me!


I have been known to make this call. Actually......I am not THAT lazy! I usually order the pizza myself and just call Chad to tell him what to expect for dinner. :)
'

Melon Mint Sangria!

Recipe found here
This is seriously an amazing summer sangria! It is so fresh and super easy! We went thru two batches at a recent girl's night I hosted!


Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips

Recipe found here
This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not mastered the cinnamon chips yet, but the salsa was sooo great that it didn't even matter! I think my kids have requested this nightly since we made it!

Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken

Recipe found here
This was AMAZING! I did not use the thigh chicken that the recipe called for...and opted for Chicken breasts. This is a MUST MAKE!


Shrimp Quesadilla with Avocado

Recipe found here
This is probably my favorite recipe yet! I am actually making this for dinner tonight now that I saw this picture and remember how good it is! MMMM!


Buffalo Chicken Dip

recipe found here
Such a good appetizer/meal! We ate so much of it that we decided to skip dinner! I used the rotisserie chicken and it was super easy and a total hit!


Jalapeno Chicken

recipe found here
Soooo Good! I had to make half without the chips for my kids because it is really spicy!


Sticky Buns
Link
recipe found here
I have seriously made this for breakfast at least 10 times....including Thanksgiving morning....Christmas morning.....and basically anytime that we want an amazing breakfast!

Hope this helps with some ideas for your dinner plans!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

I'm with you...pinterest has the *best* recipes...I love it! That fruit salsa looks absolutely delicious...I am going to go check it out now :)
Rene'

Anonymous said...

ooo, those sticky buns are going to happen here before another week passes. thank you.