Friday, March 2, 2012

What I have been up to...

I have been an awful blogger lately and it makes me sad! I feel like I am keeping up with so many different outlets that I just can't seem to fit it in.

Here is what we have been up to......

Kacey was home from school for an entire week with a bad sinus infection, and we spent a good chunk of the time watching movies and helping her sew new pillow cases and curtains for her newly redecorated room! (hopefully we will have it all together and show pics soon)


Every year we drive up to Daytona for the 500. I am not a Nascar fan, but it is so much fun to people watch! I seriously have seen the craziest things ever at this race!

We hung out in the RV for a good chunk of the time hiding from the rain.

On top of the RV. :)

My little Roxy! Collin made her a sweet necklace at school.

A good chunk of my time has also been running.....lots and lots of running! I have been running an average of 30 miles per week......and I am running a half marathon this sunday! I have always been a runner and have been running races since I was in elementary school....and I am excited to be running my first half with my hubby!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

so fun!! Love that I get a 'behind the scenes' view of your life via Instagram :)

can't wait to see your girls new room, friend!

xoxo