Thursday, November 19, 2009

SANTA'S WORKSHOP IS IN FULL SWING!


Santa's workshop is in FULL swing!!! I have been adding goodies to my shop as I make them for Christmas gifts. I have a few new goodies that I am SUPER excited about!!

I absolutely love the pink with ruffles! I made them for Kacey to put on her bed the day after Christmas! I am so excited! Collin is getting the green Santa with white!

I personally believe that ruffles make anything look cozy!
The gold with tea stained fabric is also one of my favorites! Man, I guess these little guys are going to be ALL over my home!
I had an order for a silver Santa on a white pillow case, and mailed it out prior to taking a picture. BEAUTIFUL!!!
I HAVE ALSO DECIDED THAT MY CHRISTMAS SHIPPING DEADLINE WILL BE DECEMBER 14TH!





2 comments:

Alisa D said...

Have you considered printing your pillows in chocolate brown ink? Selfishly, I would love to add some to my collection, but brown would work best. I know you can't print in every color under the sun... just curious if you had considered brown. Thanks! Love your designs!!

Stephanie O. said...

Your santa pillows are adorable!!