Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Saying Bye To Summer

It is still in the 90's here in Florida, but I am excited to switch my home over to it's fall accessories.

Today I am saying goodbye to all of the Summer pillows, some of the sea shells (I enjoy adding pumpkins around some of the shells), and incorporating warmer colors here and there.

This front room is getting a little makeover this week, and I am excited to share them!!!!!! I was planning on waiting until our hardwood floors were put in to do a reveal....but I just can't wait!


I love my BEACH HOUSE and SEA HORSE pillowcases, but I can't wait to add some warmer colors for the fall!


Kacey is the Queen of adding her little decorating touches. I didn't even notice the pearls around the lamp until after I took the picture! ha!



Be on the lookout for some new pillows in my etsy shop VERY soon!



xoxo

No comments: