Monday, November 29, 2010

The Master

I have SOO much going on with orders in my shop and all that comes along with getting ready for Christmas....BUT......that doesn't stop me from working on our home.

I just feel so happy decorating and making all of my ideas become a reality. I am a total planner.....and a bit of a dreamer.

But this weekend.....I became a little bit closer to having our dream bedroom! The walls have been painted a similar blue for a few years....and I just purchased from Ballard Designs a new headboard! I can't wait to get all of the finishing touches done!!!!!


I love this bed!!!!!!!!!!

I love that they have a slipcover available for if I change my mind on the color!
I love that it look so clean and classic!
I love that I know I could have made it.......yet I went for the splurge because I have WAY too much on my plate at the moment!

If Only I could speed up the next four weeks until it is delivered. HMMMM.....

xoxo



No comments: