Monday, November 8, 2010

My little man is Growing Up!

This weekend we celebrated my little Collin's 4th Birthday! I am in shock that he is 4!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about him! He is the sweetest, kindest, sports loving, gentle boy!
I spend every day with him....and couldn't imagine spending my days any other way!



This picture is how I remember him as a baby....happy and chunky! Such a sweet baby!

Ha! I LOVE this picture of him on his 1st birthday!

Turning 2 Rocked! ha! He has always been such a relaxed little boy!

I remember being in shock that he was 3......I imagine that I will feel the same way EVERY year!

This past year has been amazing! Collin scored 10 goals in only 5 soccer games.......LOVES going to the driving range to hit golf balls with his dad.......caught his first fish..........goes to preschool for a few hours a week.........writes his name...............and has just made me fall more and more in love with him each day!

One of his birthday requests was to fly a kite! THEY LOVED IT!

His face melts my heart!

My little man is growing up.....and I couldn't be more proud of him!

No comments: