Friday, May 29, 2009

I LOVE Spray Paint!!!!!

I have never used spray paint before!!! GASP!!!! I am scared of it, and scared of ruining something that I already love! But today.....I changed my opinion and I now not only like...BUT LOVE Spray Paint!!!!!!!

I set up shop in my driveway this morning with my new Ikea Chair, a can of primer, and a can of robins egg blue paint. I finished the chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is just a sneak peak....I have a few more touches to make!



I had sooo much fun with it, that I brought out a few more goodies to paint!!! These were all items that I loved and wanted, and just was waiting until I got up the nerve to paint. SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sneak Peak!!!!
Hopefully with My Father in law visiting this weekend....I will be able to finish these up and post the pics soon!!!!!

6 comments:

Emily B said...

YAY for spray paint! They make such awesome colors these days, you can literally customize ANYTHING (or give items a whole new life). Can't wait to see more....

Tara said...

Oh love me some spray paint!! I really like the robbin's egg blue you chose for the chair, can't wait to see the results...!

~Grace Happens~ said...

they look great katie!!!! i love spray paint, but hate actually using it...collin does all those projects for me...poor guy. i normally tell him "you are sooooo good at it, waaay better than me"...and that normally does the trick

Rachel said...

I love these colors!! Great job!!

Thompson Tales said...

I just found your blog, and I absolutely love your pillows...I have a question though...do you sell the pillow covers with letters on them? please let me know, even if you don't, I am planning on buying another one from your etsy shop, but if I can purchase 2, even better!!! my email is thompson.diana@yahoo thank you so much!!!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Love the blue and that S is great!

Spray paint is the best!!!!

Clara