Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beautiful Doll!!!

This weekend was my 4 (almost 5) year old daughter's second ballet recital! SHE WAS AMAZING!!! Her class danced to "Beautiful Doll" and she didn't miss a beat! I loved EVERY second of her performance and can not believe how fast she is growing up! (can't say that I enjoyed the other 5 hours of performances....but hers made it all worth it!!!)
My BEAUTIFUL DOLL is growing up SOOO fast!!!!
Kacey and her BFF Sydney were sooo cute! Kacey is a perfectionist and prim and proper out on stage....and Sydney was BREAKING IT DOWN! They did GREAT!
For MORE Beautiful treasures....I have added tea stained pillow cases to my shop! I only listed two different styles for now....but feel free to get creative and create your own!

I hope that your weekend was full of BEAUTIFUL things!!!!
DON'T FORGET....THE CONTEST ENDS MONDAY AT 8PM!!!! SO SPREAD THE WORD!!!!







19 comments:

June said...

She is definitely a beautiful doll. Oh to have those years back. What a joy they are and continue to be.
I love the pillows.
Smiles,
June

###### said...

your daughter looks like a doll! to cute.

littletiara said...

Aww... she's so adorable! :D and yeah, time sure flies so fast!

the wild raspberry said...

your little girl is so beautiful!
those pillows are mighty pretty too.
:)
have a great week.
chasity

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

From those smiles, it looks like they had a great time out there!

Thanks so much for the mention of my living room, so sweet of you!
~Michelle

Kasey said...

she's beautiful...
and of course you know i love her name.
xo

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I miss those recital days!! :( I'll have to pull out the pictures!
~Nancy

Tammy said...

She's beautiful. Love that smile!

Excited about your new product! :)

Have a great weekend!

Kacey said...

She's beautiful (and LOVE the spelling you chose! ;-) )

Tara said...

Your daughter is adorable, those eyes are amazing! And you girl are getting really creative with your pillows! :)

a.love said...

I was so hoping to see a photo of you with your hairpiece!! :) Did you wear it?!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

such a cutie!!! :)

what a fun weekend..!

xoxo

Chablis said...

Awww, ballet recitels are like a right of passage. Cute girls!


And that mirror you transformed...AMAZING!! I'm feelin' a copy cat moment commin' on.

Angie said...

She is adorable! I love the little gloves, too..how sweet! The chandy pillow with the birds is lovely..def something I would decorate with..gotta check that out!

Hugs ~ Angie

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

She's so beautiful!! Love those sparkly eyes.

Emily B said...

your daughter has the most beautiful eyes...she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! and i just adore that bee pillow...SO fabulous!

Recycled Rita said...

I would love to win one of your pillows too! So cute!
karen....

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! Your daughter is a true beauty! Those eyes!

Have a wonderful week.
~Melissa :)

Linda Summerfield said...

Eeeck, a five hour recital? Your daughter's eyes sparkle in these pretty pictures.
I love how you transformed a frame with pink paint, it is the color of ballet shoes!
Thanks,
Linda