Friday, June 26, 2009

Deals Deals and more Deals!


I feel like it has been a LONG time since I last shopped for clothes for myself (other than a few "must have" items as I passed through TJ Maxx or Target) But after reading Loving Pretty Things (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!!!) this morning.... I was SUPER excited about checking out Old Navy!!!!!! I don't have one at our closest mall so it has been a while since I visited!!! But check out what I found!!!!!!!!

$5 SHORTS!!!!! (I WOULD EVEN GIVE UP A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE FOR THESE!!!! SAME PRICE!)
$8.50 SUPER CUTE SUMMER SCARF! (NOT REALLY UP FOR WEARING IN THE SUMMER HERE IN FLORIDA....BUT WILL SAVE FOR FALL)
$10 SUMMER BEACH SHORTS. LOVE THEM!



THIS SHIRTS LOOKS SO SOFT AND GIRLIE. AND FOR $10 IT IS A MUST HAVE!



$10 CUTE TANK TOP! LOVE THE COLORS!!!!



$25 AMAZING DRESS!!! I am a sucker for a long cotton dress. I am WAY too short to have any business wearing these...but they make me happy!


This yellow dress is the highest price at $29, but it looks soooo cute!
Off to go figure out how I can make a trip down to Old Navy today! Wonder if my kids would fall asleep on the way home, that alone would make it worth it!!!!!
xoxo

9 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

Thank you, my friend for the birthday wishes!

You're TOO sweet, and I can't hope you SCORE at Old Navy! (i have found they have a little better online selection - but try the store first!) - AND it is hit and miss...seems they have SUPER cute stuff right now!

XOXO - TGIF!

scribbling sassy said...

'love the green beach shorts! looks soft and oh! the "amazing dress" too ... and the striped tank top ...i think I love 'em all!!! ^-^ hurry go check 'em out!

Lynette said...

I love all those things too! I am esp. loving those long dresses - I have no where to really wear them though, but I think they are too cute!!
Happy Shopping -

Maya said...

Me too...I don't remember when I shopped the last time. I'm such a homebody! Old Navy has quite a few nice things so. And BTW..., my blog "A Beach House Dream" is being continued as "A Beach Lovers Place", just in case you'd like to join/follow me there too -this links to there. Have a great (shopping?) weekend.

~Grace Happens~ said...

boo, old navy is nowhere near the beach here. guess i gotta do some online shopping hehe! so bad. have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Kasey said...

only you could wear those short shorts...skinny girl.
not me.
love all the picks.
xo

Beth said...

thanks for sharing! I want to go shopping now!

Anonymous said...

Love the grey dress and the yellow one too! Isn't is scary to think you can buy a pair of shorts for the same price as your coffee...

beachvintage.com said...

Loving the green shorts.