Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh so Hollywood!

Yesterday was a GREAT day!!!!! We went to Hollywood Studios at Disney and had a BLAST! My mom and I took the kids for a fun filled day and were EXHAUSTED by 6:00 when we left! We usually go to Disney, but wanted to try something new before our "black out"dates started for the Florida Resident Pass. SOOO WORTH THE SWITCH!


Here are some pics of the day!
Collin was really into all of the characters! Kacey doesn't like them if they don't look like real people. aka...she only wants to see the princesses. :)
They were SOOO excited to meet the cars!!!!! This is the one movie we can all agree on!
I think Kacey really thought we were in Hollywood! ha!

GOOD NEWS!!!! I AM CAUGHT UP ON ORDERS AND THE BUY 2 PILLOW CASES GET ONE FREE IS BACK IN FULL SWING!!!!! CHECK OUT MY SHOP!!!

AND a SUPER THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL HAIR ACCESSORY THAT I WON FROM FRENCHIE AND FLEA. I am SOOOOOOOO excited and totally planning an adult night so that I can wear it. I am thinking a beach dinner....super cute accessory for the night!
GET READY FOR A SUPER FUN GIVEAWAY NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!!!

No comments: