Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Plans

I am saying that Summer officially began today because Kacey is out of school! I have come up with my list of summer goals.....
-Start running again! (I am one of those people who actually enjoys a good run!)
-Paint my bedroom furniture and make headboard!
-Paint bathroom vanity (I REALLY want to do kitchen...but I am starting with this)
-Cook more organic foods (and by organic I just mean meals not in a box)
-Continue to grow my etsy shop
-Take a vacation with my family and not to visit family...just us hanging out! (even if it is renting a hotel at our local beach for the night)
-Organize my kids playroom and DE CLUTTER!
-Plan and take the kids to two new places a week. There are loads of local things to do...that we just don't do.
-RELAX AND ENJOY THE TIME WITH MY FAMILY!!!!! BEFORE I KNOW IT THEY WILL BE IN SCHOOL ALL THE TIME AND I WILL BE ALONE. (wait a min...that sounds nice at the moment)

What are your summer goals/plans?

Now I am off to pack bags because my mom and I are taking the kids to Disney tomorrow for the day!!!!! We have Florida season passes and the "black out" dates start this friday thru the end of July so we are taking advantage of our last days!!!

5 comments:

~Grace Happens~ said...

Katie I am loving your summer goals!! I too have picked up running since I am training for a half marathon in Vegas in December. Should be fun!!!! Since we are fairly new to Cali, we have been doing the whole try a new place every week thing and we LOVE it. So much fun to explore! Can you believe it's almost been a year since we did the BIG MOVE cross country?!?!?! Time has FLOWN by. You all should come visit us!!!!!! Have fun at Disney!!! I don't think Disneyland here in Cali comes close to Disney World. I grew up going to DW, and it's THE BEST!!!

###### said...

reminds me of when i was a stay at home mom...how time flies.

Evy said...

I think with the beginning of the month (and summer with it), everyone wants to be a little more organized - and we make lists! I myself made one the other day and put it on my blog, and two other friends did the same. Now, what's important it so be able to cross things off one by one. =)

Good luck with your list - I hope you can cross each one of those entries off, and enjoy your summer while at it!

a.love said...

have so much fun!!!!!!!
summer plans? survive the office ;)

a.love said...

*check out frenchieandflea.com*
:)