Thursday, June 25, 2009

The last of the NEW Pillow Cases

I wasn't kidding when I said I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! Here are the last 3 of the new pillow cases for my shop!!

Feel Free to let me know if you would like any of the other designs in this NEW "wine" color!!!! I love how it came out!!!
These ruffles make me sooo happy! They just soften up any chair, bed, or couch! love them!!!!
I have a soft spot in my heart for all things "beachy"! This pillow case would be SUPER cute in turquoise as well!!!!






8 comments:

Lynette said...

I love all the new cases you've done - and you're right - that coral would look so pretty in a blue torquoise (sp?) color - heading to your shop now!!

Tracy is ... Loving Pretty Things said...

LOVE all your new pillows!

Did you get my Etsy convo about which are my fav's!?

XOXO

Allegra said...

SO CUTE!! I need to go shopping!

AnNicole @ OurSuburbanCottage said...

I'm in LOVE with that first one! I definitely have it on my list to buy one of your pillows sometime. You come up with the best designs!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Oh how I love that ruffle one~ So sweet. I also love that coral one too...pretty pretty. How I wish I could sew like you!

Dawn said...

I love the ruffle one! So cute!

Beach Vintage said...

Coingratulations on these beautiful cushions. Thanks so much for visiting Beach Vintage and leaving a comment. xx

Maya said...

Oh, and you have quite some lovely pillows too. Love the small seahorse one in your etsy shop!