Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This is on my list of things to do!!!!!

Please oh Please check out http://www.marthastewart.com/article/spice-displays!!! I am DEFINITELY going to tackle this project this month! (I have to give myself plenty of time for these things, or else it is almost a guarantee that something will happen to take up my time) My "spice section" of my pantry is out of control. I swear that my husband randomly throws away spices because I can't ever seem to find what I need. I am going to go get a little basket and go to town organizing all of my goodies! Heck, I might even get motivated to organize my cake decorating supplies....might be a bit ambitious of me!
Martha Stewart has thought of it all, she even has printable labels for you to just print out on sticker paper to add to the bottles. I did notice that she also had some blank labels for those oh so weird spices that I have picked up along the way. (didn't see a kick ass hot sauce label on her site!) I believe that you can get the little bottles at The Container Store. (I do know that they have them online, but we don't have a store close to us, so I am not sure about that)



No comments: