Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A little SNEAK PEEK

I have been in my sewing room alllllllllll night making pillows and loving EVERY second of it! I decided to take a little break and create a little something for my daughter's room. She asks me DAILY to make her some goodies, and I have kind of slacked in that department, so tonight I made her a gift....and I plan on making MANY more. :)


Hopefully within the next few days! Thank you all SOOO much for the orders, I am having a GREAT time making them.

4 comments:

~Grace Happens~ said...

are you kidding me with all this cuteness??? this is torture since i don't have a girl! i LOOOOVE it. i may have to get it for a gift soon!

cate said...

It is nice to see you do come out of the sewing room every once and a while...now go back and make more beautiful things:)

Tara said...

you are on a roll, adorable pillow!! your daughter will be tickled pink with this Q~T!!

Taryn said...

Awh- super cute! I love the white frills on the edges.