Thursday, March 12, 2009

"To Do List" Continues To Grow

So there are a MILLION things I SHOULD have been doing today.....like....get ready for the baby shower that is at MY house on Saturday for 23 people......do the kids laundry that seems to be filled with clothes that I KNOW that they did not wear and I can only believe that they just didn't want to put them away........organize my craft room that is filled with fabrics from wall to wall..........catch up on my shows that I have been taping all week.........and on and on.


BUT instead I have been sewing and creating new goodies. What's a girl to do? ENJOY!!! Pick yours up at www.saseaboutique.blogspot.com








3 comments:

cate said...

It is far more important that you sew otherwise who will make these beautiful cushions for me admire.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful creations, I love them all but the last one is so sweet, feminine with the ruffle and I love the blue fabric...lately I am really drawn to blue! Enjoy your weekend...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Katie the above is me!! Te hee...I must have fat fingers today with the keyboard! :)